Thursday, January 2, 2014

90 day challenge

In November 2013, I decided to do a 90 day challenge. I planned to start in December of 2013, but due to circumstances I pushed it back to January 2014.

So I am declaring that I am starting this challenge so that I can keep myself accountable throughout the process. I am a bit shy so my stats and goals won't be posted until I achieve them, but they are recorded in my fitness journal. I will be following my own routine and combining it with tips from Cassey Ho from Blogilates. She has some great videos and meal plan schedules for young women like myself. However, my ideal fitness role model is Katie Vella of theminibeast.com. I want to be strong and fit, not just lean. 

I will report back every 2 weeks to share my progress.

Bisous,
mooncake

No comments:

Post a Comment